Since 1977, we have been an industry leader in public works. Globally we engineer and provide program management oversight to new systems, complex extensions and modifications.
A fundamental DKI Engineering principle is to encourage client participation throughout the design, development, construction/procurement and operational phases. This approach helps ensure that our work will meet or exceed the project’s needs.
We have extensive experience having provided engineering services in the United States and abroad. We have worked closely with our clients to ensure their complete satisfaction.
Our Areas of expertise:
- Planning & Environmental Compliance
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimation
- QA / QC Signaling & Communications
- Bridge Inspections
- Feasibility Studies & Fare Collection
- System Integration / Data Acquisition
- Design / Specifications & Value Engineering
- Electrical and Traction Power Inspection, Field Testing & Start-Up
- Signals & Communications Operations & Maintenance Management
- Mechanical Training
- Station Structural Engineering
- Operation Control Centers, (SCADA, Operations, Emergency, etc)